Thursday 21 December 2017

The "Mysore" Symptom

In Mysore you will find Westerners which are more Indians than Indians.

They will go for a puja every morning, men will be wearing doti, women will be wearing sari, they will display the Tripundra on their forehead and will do the line-up at the end of Sharat Conference to touch his feet......

Basically Indians are copying the western look while the westerners are copying the Indian look.... 

Can someone keep his/her own personality???

I met a girl at my accommodation who is first time in Mysore, she is teaching Zumba, and she is practicing with Sarawasti.

She explained me that she will stay here as long as she will get her authorisation.... I asked her how many time has she been practricing with Sarawasti, she told me it was her first time, I told her that she should not have any expectation of getting "THE" authorisation this year because it is not gonna happen, this is not how it works.

She was surprised..... as me I was surprised she was travelling to Mysore only for that.....

The next day I met her and she told me she spoke with Sharmilla who told her that Sarawasti has the ability to authorised students, therefore this lady is now becoming the best friend of Sharmilla in order to get her autorisation before traveling back to her country....

I won't lie, I wish to become authorised one day.... but I know that it won't happen before the next 3 years or so, right now I am just practicing without any expectations.

However I do not understand people coming here only for that.....

In another hand this morning my shoulder was really painful, I forgot all the Prasaritta Series....... then forgot the Badakonasana.... so I just stop my practice and did not do any drop back.

Since I moved to Gokulam I am really tired, I could sleep the all day. Maybe I am sick, I don't know, something is happening, hopefully something good.

Tomorrow is my birthday. And it is a led class.... which I do not like....

I think I will be practicing in my room. I need time for introspection about my life.

Supta Kurmasana, I catch !

On the other hand I have to say that I am very much happy about my new goals and my new life ahead of me. My new website is working pretty good, I am receiving new registrations wether it is for workshops or Teacher Training Courses.

Also I start having personal issue with Yoga Teacher Training Courses. I might keep one or two per year but running TTCs all year long is just creating a factory where the teaching is not that good. A yoga fast food....

I don't want to play this game, I want to give quality and being able to practice. There is no point of being a teachers without any practice, it is lying to students. And running TTCs all year long is not good neither, it was a mistake.

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment