Saturday 1 April 2017

Certainly one of my worst practice.....

Tuesday was the New Moon so no practice.

Then I had to put myself in "Lady Holidays" for 3 days because of the travelling my cycle seemed to have changed slightly.



So this morning I knew it was saturday, which is consider as a day off, but since I had only one day of practice I decided to start my week today as I will be travelling next week to go back to Ubud.

It was probably a good idea but the body did not follow.

The mind was there completely ready but the mind got pissed off as some point when the body was not following and doing what he was supposed to do.

Even Garbha Pindasana was completely pathetic.....

I skipped Setu Bandhasana and all vinyasa after the backbend and did only 2 Urdhva Dhanurasana as it seemed that my lower back did not want to open at all, my arms did not want to push and my chest clearly did not care of opening neither.....

Shavasana has been completely ruined by mosquitos....

Awful practice, still I feel slightly good because at least I did something but so far what will be the benefit of this practice I have no clue....

Will see tomorrow for morning practice....

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment