Tuesday 3 January 2017

First practice of the Year 2017!

After a statu quo of a week I am back to the mat.

Lately my practice was not that good, I was preparing for my eyes surgery therefore a week before the surgery I could not wear any lenses, which was really disturbing for my practice, no balance at all, could not see anything (my eyes were about -5,45) so practices were not pleasant at all.

This morning I woke up at 3.30 AM, last evening before going to bed I unfolded my mat by my bed in order to get ready early morning and it was a good practice after all.

Maybe my breathing was too fast as I finished my practice in less than 1h30..... still I have added Bekasana, Dhanurasana and Parshva Dhanurasana, Ustrasana to my practice and in about 1h20 my practice was finished..... I did also Pranayama and Kriya.

In 20 days I am flying to Ubud to practice with Iain Grysak and can not wait about it, very exciting! I also wanted to practice with Mark Robberds in Canggu but accommodation is about 1,920 USD!!! too expensive for me so that is a big no.

I am waiting for another shala in Thailand, they should resume their Mysore Classes by March 2017, I have sent an email and so far no news.

I don't think I will go to Montreal in April, I can not stand the cold anymore. In Mysore it is the winter and I am freezing in the morning and in the evening so I can not imagine myself in Montreal for 2 months knowing the weather over there, I know a snow storm can happen on May!!!

So I'd rather stay in Asia from March to mid-July, therefore I am looking for Ashtanga classes in Thaïland. I did not find anything in Vietnam, Philipinnes so right now I don't know where to go by March..... will see....

Happy New Year for whoever is reading my blog!

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment