Monday 30 January 2017

Day 2 - Practice with Iain Grysak, Ubud

If you have to stop in Ubud I highly recommend you to stay at the Gayatri Bungalow. The place is beautiful, the staff is very nice and professional and the owner, Bagsu is an Ashtanga Practictioner, he is Iain student since the last 2 years.

You will have the opportunity to speak with him about the practice and it is priceless.

One view from the back side of Gayatri Bungalow

This morning practice was good. Iain adjusted me in Supta Kurmasana, my fingers touched each other but still unable to grab... big arms? big ass? I don't know but still it is not working. For now I stopped here and go directly to the closing series. But it was a good practice, focusing more on my breathing and my alignment. It was also a good sweat.

Today we have an afternoon session, no practice but discussion and pranayama. 

I feel very lucky and bless to practice here in Ubud and to meet such good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment