Thursday 24 November 2016

Reaching the end of my practice with Sharat

December 2nd will be my last day in the shala and I think I will finish it on Supta Kurmasana. Whatever the adjustments I am receiving my hands are not catching, arms too big, buttock too big, thighs too big... you name it. 

The same way Marichyasana D was completely inaccessible to me 2 months ago, now I can do it proudly without any discomfort (except for today where my right ankle was painful).

The same way Janu Shirshasana C was not going so well on my left foot now I can manage it without any trouble.

So I am not worried and not frustrated to have to stop my practice there.

It will come, I know it will and the day it will come I will wonder how comes it did not come sooner?! No I think I will be very happy, it will be a new step toward my practice.

I do connect my lower back pain to Supta Kurmasana, it is the withdraw of the sensory organs. It is an introspection to myself in order to let it go and to achieve. I am not at that level yet, my mind is still going around when I am practicing. When I unfold my mat in the shala I get distracted by others practicing...

I know it is for a good thing to happen. Keep practicing ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment