Monday 31 October 2016

Useless Led Class....

I am starting the 4 weeks of my practice with Sharat. I have new time schedule, one led class on Monday is supposed to be at 4.30 AM. I won't go..... not because it is too early but because I don't like the led class so why wasting my time of going at 4.30 AM when I can still go to the one at 6.00 AM.

Why I do not like the Led Class?

1. First of all the counting is too fast, when Sharat count is at 5 breathes I am at my 3rd breathe....

2. My practice stops at Supta Kurmasana. Therefore I have to watch others practicing. While my body is getting colder..... which I think it is ridiculous. At one point the led class should be for everyone and everyone should manage all asanas.

3. Stopping in the middle of the practice and to be required to take back the practice on a Backward Vinyasa to do the backbend is a huge non sense!!!! Body colder and not prepared at all.

4. I don't understand why stoping the practice at Supta Kurmasana while some asana are not that "dangerous" for the body such as Supta Padanghustasana for instance and Ubhaya Padangusthasana that gives also a good preparation for Sarvangasana.....

5. I take a lot of frustration from the led class.

And the worst part for me is that we have 2 led classes per week.... Beside as the led class is conducted that fast I do believe that whatever the student level is, he should be able to practice everything. How could you teach the Primary Series in one hour??? Well Sharat does it so it is possible. If you have to teach it in one hour then let everyone practice everything!

Anyway tomorrow I am back to my Mysore Practice. My new time is 7.00 AM and I am really happy about it.

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment