Tuesday 18 October 2016

Rockin' my Marichyasana D - Mysore Practice

Today was a good practice. Now I can confirm that my left side is shorter than my right side. Therefore Marichyasana D on the right side is harder as on the left side I can do it properly.... without any assistance, I was very happy.

I have noticed it before during Uttitha Parshvakonasana, on the right side only my finger tips are touching the floor as on the left side my hand is flat on the mat.

The body is not really painful, I can feel it but there is not such pain as of April where I could not even lengthen my legs anymore for the full month!

I am having the feeling that I am opening some secrets doors into my body, sometime a pain appeared but it is just something has opened, don't know if this a muscle that is lengthening, a joint becoming more open or just a simple gap between 2 different part of my body. I stop thinking about the anatomy, I just practice from the inside to the outside, my main focus is my breathing and how I am using my core to keep my torso up and straight or rounded and lifted.

There is a change happening, I can feel it.

Highly recommended:


- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment