Saturday 2 July 2016

SATURDAY IS A DAY OFF !!!

This morning woke up at 4.00 AM and I was clueless... was it the day of the Led class? Or Mysore style. Did not even think one minute that it could be the day off....

I had to check my blog to realise it was my day off....

Anyway I could not sleep so I decided to practice. I did half of the primary series, today both knees were painful and then decided to practice backbending. Hopefully it will not ruin my tomorrow practice but I really wanted to work the back bend as it has been a while since I did it.

It was a good one (practice), really enjoy Ustrasana, came down completely but could not manage to open my shoulder to grab my feet. I also practiced Parivrita Janu Shirshasana and Parighasana and it was a very good stretch for the side of my body.

Tomorrow is the led class with Sarawasti and then new week (Week 5) is starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment