Friday 1 July 2016

Day number 5, Week Number 4, KPJAYI - Sarawasthi and David Roche

Starts: 4.50 AM
Ends: 6.20 AM

It was a really good practice and also a very surprising one. Since the last 10 days I have been working my gluteus, doing simple exercice in the afternoon to reinforce it.

Also since the last couple of days my left knee was out, could not bend it for ardha baddah, tryanga mukha was painful etc.

This morning I don't know why I decided to give it a try. And to my huge and big surprise I was able to bend my knee WITHOUT any pain in all Ardha Badda Padma Padotansana, Paschimottanasana, Marychasana, Tryanga Mukha and even Janu Shirshasana C. However could not twist with a knee bend for Marychasana D as the feeling is like my skin is ripped, actually this is the TFL that gives me huge pain while twisting...

So I think I need to investigate this path. Is a weak gluteus compromising the flexibility and the comfortability of the knee??? I will continue to work it as I did, nothing very big, it is every day 10 to 15 minutes of repetitive movement that I will documente later,  but I do believe that there is something here.

Okay so to be perfectly honest right now as I am typing I can feel my knee "pulsing" a little bit and I have put some oil (ginger and juniper) on my full body - enjoying the feeling.

And another note the registration for Sharat has been opened today, and I just applied :-) Will see if I am accepted or not.

I am very happy whatever happens, if it is a no for Sharat then I will reapply for Sarawasthi.

- Namaste -

No comments:

Post a Comment