Tuesday 21 June 2016

Third Week - Sarawasthi Shala with David Roche, KPAJI

Today we have moved into the Sarawasthi Shala.... and damned it is small..... still people manage to find a place. So if your neighbour did not shower before the practice you will be lucky enough to receive his smell during the all practice.....

Beside I don't believe that a "Ujjayi" breathing done with a huge sound is a sign of a good practice, to me it is a sign of "help me I need to breathe"....

I did not really enjoy my practice. I am still on my menstruation (the 3rd day) which now as the effect of kind of slowing down my menstrual flow, I know I was not supposed to practice before tomorrow but I was missing it.

So basically I did not enjoy my practice because first of all the shala is very VERY SMALL, when you are reaching the closing series you are required to move into the...... bedroom!!!! which is cooler than the shala, so you are sweating like nothing during the practice and then when it comes Sarvangasana you moved into a coldest room..... basically I was freezing, did not do Shavasana, I just wanted to leave at that point.

David Roche has 2 assistants with him. One of them just sat on the UPPER BACK of one student during Supta Kurmasana..... how to break people? well here it is... I've never seen that before, the worst adjustment ever! She felt confident and happy to do so, good for her, but if she is doing this to me I will tell her no thank you.

I wish we will move back to the big shala but I know it is not possible.... Still I will see if I can practice until July 23rd. Then on October when I will be back to India I will apply to Sharat class. Hopefully I will be able to practice with him by the end of this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment