Wednesday 29 June 2016

3rd Day, 4th Week - KPJAYI

Starts: 4.45 AM
Ends: 6.45 AM
Variation: Each asana that require an half padmasana or a misalignment of the tibia versus femur bone (such as Parshvakonasana B).

The monsoon has officially started. It was raining this morning and I woke up at 3.45 AM. Took a hot shower, moisturized my body with Ayurvedic oil as I usually do each morning, have my lemon drink before going and by 4.45 AM was on my mat.

It was a really good practice. Today I noticed that some of the students are skipping asanas or maybe they just can't remember the all series. The transition to Utkatasana was not done by some of them while others jump from Baddha Konasana directly to Ubbaya Padanghustasana. So yes it means that once again I was not completely focused on my practice as it seems I am watching others students practicing....

I learned that you should never put oil into your hairs before the practice... could not do Setu Bandhasana, even with a yoga blanket on my mat my head was sliding... 

And today it seems that we were more students.

I really enjoy all morning practices now.

No comments:

Post a Comment