Thursday 19 May 2016

May 19th, 2016 - End of Week 6

Duration: 1h41
No Meditation, no Pranayama just pure asana practice

And it was sooooooooo goooooood! I think I have crossed a major step into my practice, since yesterday my hamstrings are back, I can bend forward without any pain and now I start to really enjoy it.

My mind was very peaceful I was here and now, it was nice. 

I have also noticed that practicing variation for asana is not a good thing, sometimes it may help but at one point the variation should let the place of the real asana and whatever happens the improvement will come.

Today I have practice the Marychasana D without the variation, I can not grab my arm while twisting but on the contrary with the variation I feel more the rotation of the torso, I can really feel my abdominal working as in the variation I can not.

I did the drop back and the hand stand. I do not dare to do all full hand stand without the wall but next week I will try to avoid the wall.

I am feeling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment