Wednesday 11 May 2016

May 11th, 2016 - Evening Practice

Duration: 1h30

Practice 20 Sun Salutation A, 5 Sun Salutation B. I especially paid attention to my breathing and the dristhi.... and found that if I really bring the dristhi behind the thumb for Virabhadrasana 1 I loose my balance. So I do believe that there is a good reason for this drishti that I never followed before. Will pay more attention now.

Did all the standing series with Vinyasa.

Then practice core with Pilates exercices and Bhujangasana, Ustrasana with hand on the floor opening my rib cage, Gomukasana, Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana.

Finish with Jatara Parivartanasana and Shirshasana.

Improvements: I work my chaturanga differently still bringing my elbow on the inner rotation, it is hard but it is coming.

Hardest part: it was Uttitha Hasta Padangustasana.... no balance for the left leg up.

My personal rating: 8/10.

Still happy to practice!



No comments:

Post a Comment