Saturday 14 May 2016

April 14th, 2016 - Improvement

Duration: 1h46
Pranayama, Nauli and Agnisara Kriya: 15 Minutes
Shavasana: 10 Minutes
Asanas practice: 1h26

Asana forgotten: Tryanga Mukha Eka Pada Shirshasana (damned!!)

Improvement: 

  • Janu Shirshasana C: Able to do it on both side without any props - Satisfied
  • Marychasana A - Grabbing the wrist on both side :-) Happy!

Mind was disturb when I came in the shala. So I decided to start the session with Pranayama and Kriya. It really helps for the practice.

However the Standing series was kind of crap. Could not straighten the legs properly, and had pain in my knee during Ardha Bada Padotanasana.

So then when I came for the sitting postures it was a joyful surprise that the rest of the practice was not too bad.

Did not do any drop backbend but works my hand stand and Shirshasana without the head on the floor. 

It was not the best practice but it was a good one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment